CUSTOMER SUPPORT SUPERVISOR
ABTA, The Travel Association (Travelife)
ABTA is recruiting for a Customer Support Superviser to join the Travelife department on a permanent contract.
As Customer Support Superviser you will be responsible for ensuring outstanding levels of customer service and support to Travelife Members, and the smooth operations of Travelife systems and procedures. You will oversee administration for Travelife memberships, as well as proactively seeking and suggesting areas for improvement relating to policies, procedures, and customer service KPIs.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills, along with the ability to adapt communication styles to deal with people from different cultural backgrounds.
- Fluent in English, at least one other European language is preferred, with Spanish, Greek or Turkish being highly desirable.
- Self-motivated; able to work independently without direction and as part of a team.
- Extensive software skills including MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- A proven record in providing excellent customer service.
- Experience of dealing with people from a variety of different cultures and those that don’t speak English as a first language.
- Enthusiasm, energy and a desire to succeed.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to effectively prioritize tasks and meet deadlines without direction.
- Experience in developing and delivering sales presentations is preferred.
- A passion for sustainability.
- Experience in the administration or management of CRMs or other travel/hospitality reservations or contact management systems.
- Experience in travel/tourism/hospitality industry is desirable.
The ideal candidate must have the right to live and work in the United Kingdom.
ABTA offers a supportive work environment alongside other additional benefits such as flexi-time, private health insurance, pension, life insurance, income protection, season ticket loan, online GP service, buy/sell leave, a cash plan and training opportunities.
ABTA has been a trusted travel brand for more than 65 years. We are the UK’s leading travel association and are a Business and Consumer Superbrand.
Salary: Competitive depending on experience, plus benefits
Location: Borough Market area near London Bridge.
To apply for the post please submit your CV with a covering letter as to why you are the right person for the role/who we are looking for to HR at email@example.com
Closing date for applications: 15 November 2019
First round interviews: As soon as possible
Start date: As soon as possible
ABTA Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.