FINANCIAL ADMINISTRATOR (PART-TIME)
ABTA, The Travel Association (Travelife)
ABTA is recruiting for a part-time Financial Administrator to join the Travelife department on a permanent basis. You will be required to work 3 days’ a week (22.5 hours).
As Financial Administrator you will be responsible for providing all round accounts support to the Travelife department. This includes tasks such as (but not limited to); ensuring invoices are issued and payments received in a timely manner, posting and allocating daily receipts from all sources, credit control checks, and working with ABTA finance and Travelife colleagues to reconcile accounts.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills.
- Fluent in both written and verbal English.
- Experience with MS Excel (advanced) and MS Word (intermediate).
- Experienced user of accounting packages.
- Self-motivated; able to work independently without direction and as part of a team.
- Experience in transactional financial processing accounts payable and receivable, and credit control.
- Enthusiasm, energy and a desire to succeed.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to effectively prioritize tasks and meet deadlines without direction.
ABTA offers a supportive work environment alongside other additional benefits such as flexi-time, private health insurance, pension, life insurance, income protection, season ticket loan, online GP service, buy/sell leave, a cash plan and training opportunities.
ABTA has been a trusted travel brand for more than 65 years. We are the UK’s leading travel association and are a Business and Consumer Superbrand.
Salary: Competitive depending on experience, plus benefits
Location: Borough Market area near London Bridge.
To apply for the post please submit your CV with a covering letter as to why you are the right person for the role/who we are looking for to HR at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: 25 September 2019
First round interviews: As soon as possible
Start date: As soon as possible
ABTA Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.